"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To divert themselves from the monotony of their jobs, workers started singing popular ditties, which developed into Baiju.
- The MAY- POLE, for so the song is called in modern collections, is a very popular ditty at the present time.
- The usual miscellany of American popular ditties was heavily laced with songs of Charles Ives.
- While much of his poetry attacked the ruling classes and the church he also composed popular ditties and poems on nature reminiscent of romanticism.
- They sang 'popular ditties' and performed a mummer's play.
- A perennially popular ditty, this love song to America's national pastime has been sung by generations of fans since 1908.
- 'Miss Ginger' and 'Dinah Dear,' both in 1847, became very popular ditties.
- The musicians had just led off with the last verse of the popular ditty: "La bergère en colère.
- It had been a popular ditty at the parties.
- A popular ditty commented that it was "a sight to make all nations stand and stare: a kingdom trusted to a schoolboy's care".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.