"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were most popular from the 1940s through the mid-1960s, particularly during the 1950s.
- The group remained popular from the 1960s through the 1980s.
- The event was popular through 1960 at the international level.
- This second use was especially popular from the 1970s through the early 1990s.
- The most popular through the last century or so was the mock marriage.
- Town & Country was very popular through the 1980s, yet the 1990s saw a great depression.
- But it was the group's records, which continued to be popular through the early 1960's, that were most familiar to Americans.
- The rugs continued to be popular through the 19th century.
- It was tremendously popular in the 1920s through the 1950s.
- A vertical design was popular in the 1800s through the 1950s but they are no longer made.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.