"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Much of the mood is set by Hugh Grant's Charles, whose dapper good looks and bashful manner make him understandably popular as a best man.
- You can volunteer to work full-time with the dolphins for up to two weeks - it's understandably popular, so apply in advance.
- Of these, the Riffelberg area often has the best combination of good snow and easy cruising, and is understandably popular with the ski schools.
- Platters featuring eight-ounce hamburgers for $6 and Mexican pizzas for $6.75 are understandably popular with the younger set and reduce the bill still more.
- There are quite a few places calling themselves Irish pubs, too, and the Tinkoff Brewery opposite the British embassy is understandably popular.
- And any change there would have meant carving space from existing apartments, an option that was understandably not popular with the affected residents.
- Letting the Shop Do It An understandably popular option is letting the shop handle shipping.
- It remains an understandably popular, appealingly raucous place to drink and dance, with Dkr25 happy-hour beers before 8pm.
- With the marine park just offshore, diving is understandably popular.
- Spoonplugs and much more are still commercially available, and understandably popular.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.