"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By this account, the road show is a natural, and should be wildly popular.
- He had never heard of the wildly popular television cartoon.
- This garden was wildly popular and a place to be seen.
- They were the first wildly popular band of the "new" beat music.
- But in the four months since the law went into effect it has proved wildly popular.
- From the start, the series was wildly popular among young readers.
- Whether that will help preserve this wildly popular lost city, however, is anyone's guess.
- I realize this is not yet a wildly popular idea.
- The show became wildly popular, and was followed by several others through the late 1990's.
- These films were wildly popular with the public and the critics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.