"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Modern European and American history topics are deservedly popular among school students.
- This simple row of tables with thatch canopies is deservedly popular.
- He was reported by The Times newspaper to be a "deservedly popular" landlord.
- A deservedly popular restaurant with all who enjoy genuine Cantonese fare.
- It's deservedly popular with holidaying Asmarans and gets crowded at weekends.
- Nagashima is an especially appealing and deservedly popular Japanese restaurant.
- His kindly disposition and gentle manners made him deservedly popular.
- Moncks Corner, open for just a couple of weeks, is deservedly popular.
- This deservedly popular pub offers good cuisine and is very hospitable.
- Verdict: Assured redesign on a deservedly popular sports car.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.