"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few of these dances became sufficiently popular that they survived through the entire 19th century.
- Despite this, the film proved sufficiently popular to make a profit on domestic box office takings alone.
- "I could care less," he said, not sure that his opinion would be sufficiently popular to attach his name to it.
- The book was sufficiently popular that two later editions were printed.
- The piece proved sufficiently popular amongst some of the internees that its refrains were adopted for a time as greetings within the camp.
- Kaye was sufficiently popular that he inspired imitations:
- Although Weizman lacks the authority to order early elections, he is sufficiently popular that his criticism undermines Netanyahu's public support.
- The branch opened as a single-track line in 1874, but was sufficiently popular that it needed to be upgraded to double-track in 1889.
- The ads were sufficiently popular to be played for some years after his death.
- It was sufficiently popular to spawn imitators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.