"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dumplings are often used as part of the regionally popular Burgoo stew.
- The fairgrounds are also the site of regionally popular agricultural and animal exhibitions, and large flea markets.
- Mr. Richter said the company also hoped to spot regionally popular books from small publishers and to acquire the rights.
- They continued recording, including another session for Decca, and released several regionally popular singles.
- They played on radio and at local churches and dance parties, and became regionally popular.
- In 1976 he opened the regionally popular Ritz Three theater.
- Howe Caverns, a regionally popular attraction, is located a short distance north of the exit.
- It continues to be regionally popular today.
- The group became popular regionally and toured the east coast and Midwest.
- The band performs in the Frisian language and has become popular regionally.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.