"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are popular all over the world and with good reason.
- It is popular in many countries all over the world.
- Both stories are still popular with people all over the world.
- The band was still very popular all over the world after they broke up.
- It had been performed in 1798 and was very popular all over Europe.
- In addition to the main race there are also several side events which have become increasingly popular over the past few years.
- By the age of 17, she had become very popular all over Japan for her poetry.
- Tea, in fact, is popular all over the country these days.
- The circus started to become popular in many countries all over the world.
- However, he became more popular over the next few years and won re-election in 1970 with nearly 58% of the vote.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.