"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was open to all the idioms that he considered genuinely popular.
- Janáček's works are still regularly performed around the world, and are generally considered popular with audiences.
- He's not quite a dork or a geek but definitely would not be considered popular.
- Overall the series was considered popular and successful.
- It was considered popular enough that a TV movie version was commissioned and aired.
- It was later revealed to be considered very popular in Springfield's rival town of Shelbyville.
- Her version has been considered very popular on talent shows.
- Such jobs enjoy a higher status and may be considered more popular and glamorous than others.
- As for the sound effects themselves, only one is considered popular and isn't instantly recognisable.
- His style at that timed was considered popular.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.