"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Exposing the ignorance of the young is perennially popular with their elders.
- There are also the perennially popular sub-categories, like animals doing human things.
- Sports teams and pets are perennially popular, he said.
- All the figures you need to know concerning Suzuki's perennially popular middleweight.
- Its sales grew strongly again in the 2006 fiscal year, ended July 31, powered by the perennially popular 911.
- Autumn colors are perennially popular, because they bring a feeling of warmth and security.
- A solid reference on a perennially popular subject: recommended.
- She also gets - well, a kick - out of the perennially popular kick line.
- That may be the appropriate response to the latest news about this perennially popular opera.
- In this version of the perennially popular game, players who land on one of the board's four corners answer American history questions to move forward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.