"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The name proved so popular that it was changed for the 1910 season.
- The series again proved popular and ran until issue 99.
- It proved very popular and ran for more than ten years.
- This, however, did not prove popular, and was changed for the following 1920 season.
- The new laws have even proved popular with trade union members.
- But the effort could well mean measures that might not prove so popular, particularly in the long run.
- The law changes, in general, are proving successful and popular.
- This model proved popular and continued in production into the 21st century.
- So far, Twenty20 has proved very popular with the public.
- His development was not alone in the field however, and other systems were proving more popular.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.