"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I can do my duty to the president or be universally popular, but probably not both."
- According to university publication he was universally popular with both faculty and the student body.
- "But we don't have to be universally popular to do our job."
- However, during his term, de Castro was forced to make concessions which were not universally popular.
- That does not mean that the union is universally popular.
- That, and his strong-mindedness, have not made him universally popular at the company.
- The plan, which has had mixed results, was not universally popular.
- The brothers' positions on the slavery issue were not universally popular.
- The building's brutalist design is not universally popular with local people.
- It is just that coffee, although universally popular on the various worlds, comes in different strains.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.