"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Prokofiev may well be the most popular composer of 20th century music.
- He is now among the most popular composers of the Romantic era.
- He has been described as the first "popular composer" in Mexico.
- By 1885 he was the most popular composer of songs in England.
- He is still one of the most popular composers of light music.
- In his own time, von Call was a popular composer.
- He remains one of the most popular composers to have emerged from India.
- He was one of the most popular and important composers of his time.
- Mark Lui was a popular composer by the late 1990s.
- It is a risk, for Mozart has by no means always been the world's most popular composer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.