"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such programs are politically popular, but experts question their effectiveness.
- They can use it to increase spending on education, health care, the military and other politically popular programs.
- He will present himself as a champion of privacy rights, a politically popular cause.
- "My job isn't really to do what is politically popular," he said.
- He said legislators now see support for the act as a politically popular move and a way to help cities without spending much money.
- The notion of union is politically popular in both nations.
- It is a politically popular view and hardly the first of its kind.
- In some fortunate cases, the politically popular move is exactly the right one.
- "He knows this will not be a politically popular decision."
- In the late 1970s and 1980s, regulatory reform became popular politically.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.