"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Reunions" of various sorts are proving surprisingly popular in the ratings.
- The show was surprisingly popular, attracting over 14 million viewers.
- From the beginning, it was surprisingly popular amongst both drivers and spectators.
- Emily Chester was published in 1864 and proved surprisingly popular.
- The site has no music to download, just track listings for mixes and related homemade cover art, but it is surprisingly popular.
- The new halt was surprisingly popular, with 2,185 passengers using it between 7 July and 29 September 1923.
- It was surprisingly popular - 75 children came on the first day.
- Takeya plays the guitar and is surprisingly popular with girls.
- Though surprisingly popular, Nasir did not keep control of his city throughout his life.
- He became surprisingly popular in England, despite his previous anti-British record.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.