"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first one was relatively popular, so here s another version of him going at it.
- Downing Street polling shows the 50p rate is relatively popular.
- Though he had been a relatively popular mayor, So was widely expected to be defeated at the 2004 election.
- The books proved relatively popular, and were reprinted in the years after publication.
- Again we'll probably end up with a handful of relatively popular services all slowly getting worse for their users.
- The system was relatively popular, but suffered from issues of limited capacity.
- The album was released in 1986 and became relatively popular to the underground scene.
- He is relatively popular and has a reputation as a war hero.
- Its approach has made it relatively popular in a declining market.
- The line only proving to be relatively popular during the summer months and never really taking off as a commuter route.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.