"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Five hundred thousand men fought on a surface of three square leagues.
- It was estimated that the sobrante would contain three square leagues of land.
- Castro had the northern square league, and Pacheco the southern.
- More filed an application in 1875 to buy the remaining four square leagues from the government under the "pre-emption" laws of 1866.
- In 1837, he was granted the two square league Rancho Tinaquaic.
- Last messenger thought seven square leagues, but that was a guess, and hours old by now.
- Now square leagues looked like inches and the peaks a hundred miles away seemed almost within pistol shot.
- Bidwell obtained the two square league Mexican land grant in 1845.
- A ship like the Rim Star would wreck hundreds of square leagues.
- The two colonies had 32 square leagues of land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.