"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was then a long break while we were in the full national league.
- For the first time in more than ten years Iran finally had a national league again.
- However, it allowed the teams to market themselves as members of a national league.
- Before the early 1970s Iran did not have an official national league.
- With no national professional league, Canada does have a long way to go.
- During its one season, 1976-77, in the national league, they finished second from bottom.
- Before 1959, Turkey did not have a national professional league.
- In 2003 they were promoted to the top national league for the first time.
- They also won the country's national league in 1972, 1974, 1980, 1982, and 1986.
- Until 2011 there had been no national league in Ireland.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.