"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was done to bring the system in line with the other German leagues.
- They are expected to join a new German domestic league in 2008.
- His steady play in the German league brought him to the attention of the national team's coaching staff.
- In recent years, he has been playing in the German league.
- Arnau wrote over one hundred books and was president of the German league for human rights.
- Between 1982 and 1988, he played a total of 163 games in the German federal league and scored 31 goals.
- His success in the German leagues failed to earn him a long-term contract and he was released after the 2005-06 season.
- Despite the good economic governance in the German league, there have still been some instances of clubs getting into difficulties.
- He joined the Giessen 46ers of the German league for the 2009-10 season.
- This success drew attention to the German professional league, the Bundesliga.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.