"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The term céilí dance was invented in the late 19th century by the Gaelic League.
- From 1919 to 1923, he was President of the Gaelic League.
- It was during this time that he became an active member of the Gaelic League.
- The Gaelic League is the unloved arbiter of social life.
- She was much interested in the Gaelic League but later became alienated from it.
- The Gaelic League held weekly meetings that were a combination of classes and conversation.
- He became involved in the work of the Gaelic League.
- He was one of the earliest members of the Gaelic League.
- He qualified as a national school teacher in 1912 and joined the Gaelic League the same year.
- In 1914, he commented on the language policy of the Gaelic League:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.