"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've been doing it since high school, even in little league.
- Albany also has a large little league, which draws children from around the area.
- It's not a lot different than people who are pushing their kids too far in little league.
- From little league all the way to professional level.
- She had been thinking about starting a Little League on her own.
- Even moving to another neighborhood seems a bit much for Little League, doesn't it?
- Now, Little League was a fairly new thing in 1952.
- He wasn't the best baseball player in the Little League.
- But then adults, not kids, run the games in Little League.
- He plays short center, a position our Little League has created for the younger children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.