"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No one is going to try to keep her out of either pro league.
- That's why it's important to have a pro league so that the players can develop faster.
- Only public pressure will force pro leagues into taking action.
- The same goes for coverage of the issues in the major pro leagues and Olympics sports.
- She heard the talk about legitimate pro leagues finally forming back home.
- Many seem to believe that the idea of a women's pro league is new.
- "I wish every pro league would look at our success."
- For the men, the countries with developed domestic pro leagues should dominate.
- "This is the kind of performance you'd see if there was a pro league," Lieberman said.
- Maybe because there wasn't a pro league the players appreciated the opportunity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.