"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But when she turned 22, there was no American professional league to graduate to.
- If the players are loaned, it is possible they could return to play in the new American league next spring.
- An established American league is years down the road.
- The tour did not in turn bring any benefits to American rugby league.
- "Do you have any idea," he said, "what the minimum salary is in the American professional league?"
- Japanese professional players also have a difficult time coming to the North American leagues.
- But even with such a limit, there is a potential for draining stars away from the American major leagues.
- He led the American league in wild pitches in 1993 and 1994.
- Veteran players, until recently forced overseas by the absence of an American professional league for women, were brought home to form a unit over time.
- American and Canadian sports leagues typically have such "playoff" systems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.