"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Well, excuse me, but isn't that the point of a developmental league?
- But some doubt that the developmental league will be a practical model for football.
- This a developmental league, but we also want to teach winning.
- There had been a conditional arrangement to have the 6-foot-11-inch Smith play one season in a developmental league.
- He refused a request to play in a developmental league or go overseas to help with his transition.
- One new option that the Knicks apparently will not use is the developmental league.
- The joint tournament was held as a dry-run of the proposed developmental league.
- Hockey East is in effect a developmental league for the pros with 124 former players now on active rosters.
- The developmental leagues feature young pros, rookies and free agents.
- "My concern is about someone early in their high school career focusing on the developmental league," Brand said in a telephone interview.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.