"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thanks to your intervention, that is now far more likely.
- The opposition wants to open the door to the Americans and to foreign intervention.
- Thanks to the intervention of a friend, she was freed.
- The company is state owned, which often lead to political interventions.
- The article makes it clear that our students respond to intervention.
- In fact both networks were subject to heavy political intervention.
- Only when it came to monitoring interventions was 1998 a poor year.
- "But as we moved to the intervention in Iraq, it came to take on a different meaning and became more partisan."
- It could mean an end to either direct or indirect interventions.
- This sort of report wouldn't bother me had I been, like so many others, opposed to intervention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.