"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The intervention plan is designed to promote a client's optimal function for transition to home, another facility, or long-term care.
- The core of most intervention plans, it is generally agreed, should be a cognitive method engaging the child's intellect and emotions and sociability.
- The raid, if planned, did not eventuate and the intervention plans, if they existed, came too late to assist Titokowaru.
- Nicolosi's intervention plans involve conditioning a man to a traditional masculine gender role.
- Rwanda issued a statement saying it would no longer support the international intervention plan.
- She went on to say why she supported the "intervention" plan.
- It not only aids in diagnosis but also provides valuable information for intervention plans and educational strategies.
- Mr. Mills and Dr. Crew have both said they were working together on intervention plans.
- A system that is too complex and time consuming encourages errors, undermines enthusiasm and can wreck potentially effective intervention plans.
- After screening, nutritional assessment to aid in developing an intervention plan was of benefit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.