"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- (NATO intervention in 2001 helped prevent ethnic conflict developing into full-scale civil war.)
- Remind me again what the rationale was for NATO intervention in Libya?
- Thus, few members of the Yugoslav public expected NATO intervention, instead thinking that a diplomatic agreement would be reached.
- "That is a trip wire for possible NATO intervention," he said.
- The writer expressed concern over the precedent it set for NATO military intervention in the internal conflicts of any state.
- It also calls for NATO military intervention to stop the fighting.
- Serbian police, angered by the NATO intervention, jeered at foreign reporters who watched.
- They know an offensive could bring NATO intervention.
- Both countries have called for NATO intervention to prevent a widening of the fighting.
- The NATO intervention in Kosovo is perhaps the first step in this direction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.