"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The question is, What kind of intervention do we need?
- Other important areas of intervention are economic growth, the environment and public health.
- We are talking not only in terms of military intervention.
- Here he did one of his first interventions in public space.
- As they should be, at least when it comes to any sort of western intervention.
- Or if some kind of medical intervention will be required.
- The last part of my intervention will be on nuclear energy.
- Over the years I have seen a wide range of interventions.
- There is, however, a need for further research on the effects of interventions.
- Since that time, there was the whole question of military intervention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.