"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the first time, she has a sense of needing intervention.
- Besides, they had discovered, he almost never needed medical intervention.
- The others will need "early intervention" to foster their physical, social or language development.
- After the meeting, an official said the Administration still hoped intervention would not be needed.
- However, there is the question of whether we need regulatory intervention from Europe.
- I voted "yes" above, because a medical intervention is needed here.
- If there are no positive surprises, more intervention might be needed.
- I'd much rather stay healthy, not need major surgical intervention of any kind.
- Both need highly skilled intervention, although not of the same type.
- In the current round, repeated intervention was needed before the market got the message.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.