"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was dead for only two minutes and brought back by medical intervention.
- "The only way this can be stopped is by strong outside intervention, and it's clear that it isn't going to happen."
- It never changes in size, except by manual intervention with special tools.
- The Navy will support the action of the Army by intervention from the sea.
- The moves are the same, but the capture is custodian and also by intervention.
- What did you mean by intervention from on high?
- He finds many failed attempts to impose democracy by military intervention.
- Darlington saved from going out of business by fans' intervention 5.
- Jefferson saw America's mission in terms of setting an example, expansion into the west, and by intervention abroad.
- "And sometimes," he went on with obvious reluctance, "by direct intervention."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.