"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They depend on national economic conditions, overall rate of inflation and Federal monetary policy interventions.
- Thus some key questions for future policy interventions include:
- This article will focus on non-organic mixed income developments that are built as part of a particular policy intervention.
- Clearly environmental policy interventions at a city level, such as recycling and zero carbon homes, are very important in making cities more sustainable.
- The authors conclude: "We do not see how any policy interventions to redress beauty discrimination can be justified."
- Several scholars have questioned both the success and broader ability of such policy interventions as an adequate response to concentrated poverty.
- It generally regulates inflows only and take ex-ante policy interventions.
- Prices are a result of the interaction of supply and demand, modified by public policy interventions.
- Consider an example where all units are unemployed individuals, and some experience a policy intervention (the treatment group), while others do not (the control group).
- His steady stream of speeches, interviews and policy interventions only make sense as a bid for the leadership.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.