"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We will probably never know the full reason for intervention.
- I would not be here if it hadn't been for his intervention.
- All these factors had to come together at the same time for intervention to take place.
- Officials talked of little but the need for foreign military intervention.
- The only difference that stood out was the need for further intervention.
- I should like to focus on the individual areas for intervention, starting with medical research.
- Many of you thought I was asking for foreign intervention.
- "The first three and a half years, I never would have come out for intervention," he said.
- Of course, there is a time and place for medical interventions.
- "They have a right to ask for your intervention," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.