"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In our high schools we will fund early intervention programs to help students at risk.
- The new intervention programs focus on younger children, from 4 years of age to 10.
- "Few local intervention programs in the South are implemented at the national level," he said.
- The department would likely seek private or federal funding for intervention programs.
- They have teachers screening students for reading difficulties and following up with an intervention program.
- If children carry a genetic risk, they could be placed in early intervention programs.
- However, intervention programs even with the best intentions can be harmful.
- "Intervention programs for children are unlikely to be successful without parental support."
- Under her plan, a teacher in danger of being fired would enter the intervention program for up to 90 days.
- In theory, only the intervention program, which has 38 participants, is specifically designed to help put children back into the mainstream.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.