"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yes, I don't believe the situation requires further intervention on our part.
- But someone at the other end of the scale will require serious medical intervention.
- What is more such action will often require intervention, far beyond our own boundaries.
- A baby born at 36 weeks has a high chance of survival, but may require medical interventions.
- Most of these applications have required legal intervention to succeed.
- This would require major public intervention, possibly on an even larger scale than in 2008.
- Many introduced species require continued human intervention to survive in the new environment.
- Because it requires less human intervention, the close to nature forestry has lower labor costs.
- The developed countries also agreed that the liberal international economic system required governmental intervention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.