"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- None of them was very promising- and the ones that involved hostile intervention were the least promising of all.
- Maybe, but such discussions often involve political intervention, rancorous public hearings and threats of lawsuits.
- The vetting process for this version was different and did not involve human intervention.
- A health check, in my opinion, involves a clinical examination and intervention, where appropriate, based on the findings.
- Many bills presented involve social intervention for the welfare of the community.
- The active restoration of coral reef farming is so called because it involves human intervention to aid conservation.
- Error will be present in any system which involves human intervention.
- A response is needed that involves European intervention and strong international cooperation.
- And, yes, that involves planning and intervention, not just leaving everything to the anarchy of the untrammelled free market.
- A government survey last year found that 45 percent of respondents wanted the political system totally changed, even if it involved foreign intervention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.