"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An urgent intervention project was launched on the 150th anniversary of the nearby Battle of Waterloo in 1965, with British help and led by the descendents of soldiers who fought there.
- This project was conceptualised as an intervention project to comprehensively address the state of electricity infrastructure in Nigeria.
- Successful nonviolent cross-border intervention projects include the Guatemala Accompaniment Project, Peace Brigades International and Christian Peacemaker Teams.
- The Education Trust Fund (ETF) similarly compensated him in 2010 with two special intervention projects for UNAAB, worth 198 million naira.
- In Amboseli, several intervention projects have been put in place to mitigate the increasing level of conflict.
- It urges investment in early intervention projects - not least in family mediation services - to try to stem the expected flow of young people heading for the streets.
- The interim manager takes responsibility for managing the intervention, project, or solution, tracking progress and conducting periodic feedback reviews with the client.
- Hasn't Suffolk or Norfolk Tory council scrapped all of it's youth budget for clubs and intervention projects ?
- These days, the cathedral runs programs for youth outreach and training, a 50-bed homeless shelter, a soup kitchen and a busy AIDS counseling and intervention project.
- The "intensive intervention projects" - described by some as a "baby asbo" - will be tested in 20 areas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.