"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The intervention studies based on provider feedback and advice to the patient have had mixed results in the ED.
- Research interests include large-scale intervention studies against tropical diseases, including vaccine trials.
- This is line with a number of other human intervention studies.
- Physical activity and psychological well-being in advanced age: A meta-analysis of intervention studies.
- At the same time, intervention studies have demonstrated the ways in which the brain retains its plasticity for language processing.
- Third, though our data were drawn from an intervention study in which no results approached significance, a more clearly homogeneous sample would have been preferable.
- An intervention study on schoolchildren found that saddle chairs were liked better, but the difference leveled off over time.
- The selection criteria were very broad, intending to include as many intervention studies as possible.
- What caused the significant improvements seen in this intervention study?
- Thus, the intervention study was undertaken to confirm and extend the earlier findings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.