"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His intervention prevented greater loss of life; the bomb exploded eight minutes after the train had passed by.
- Other crucial questions - for example, does surgical intervention prevent problems at school and of language - are still unanswered.
- Ill consequences threatened, of a sort that only timely intervention could prevent.
- Early intervention could prevent some of the problems and costs of special education that occur in later life.
- However, early intervention can prevent much greater need later on and avoid far more costly medical treatment in future.
- In one town, only the intervention of the police prevented a scout car having its wheels removed.
- He refused, and only the intervention of a moderate leader prevented any action that night.
- Very early intervention may prevent potentially harmful complications and hospital admission.
- The union's intervention prevented the university from lowering the per class rate for teachers.
- Although the army's intervention prevented a full battle, tensions in the region were high.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.