"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the Regents leave the trustees in office, the opponents could seek court intervention.
- He agreed to court intervention in the agency's management.
- And she criticized the families for what she called a premature effort to win further court intervention.
- Failure to follow the letter of the law makes the evaluations illegal - inspiring further court intervention.
- "If not," she said, "various options are open to us, one of which is seeking court intervention."
- The two sides have been in mediation to see if they can reach an agreement without court intervention.
- Her lawsuit has attracted considerable attention from church groups trying to prevent court intervention in religious matters.
- The city continues to believe it's time for federal court intervention to end.
- In fact, the vast majority of divorce cases are settled without court intervention.
- The guidelines would not apply to cases in which the parents reached a negotiated settlement without court intervention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.