"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unlike the previous battle, the Egyptians made good on their plans to surround the village, in order to prevent outside Israeli intervention.
- "Our intent is to prevent frivolous intervention, which has been the bane of our existence," he said.
- Our second priority should be to prevent Russian intervention and to facilitate the Red Army's withdrawal from the conflict areas.
- Denied the nomination, he became a loyal member of Lincoln's wartime cabinet, and played a role in preventing foreign intervention early in the war.
- The Organian Peace Treaty had prevented wholesale intervention on either side.
- These clouds and the snowstorms to follow would prevent intervention in the battle by superior allied air forces.
- It provides a model in crisis, a model which prevents public intervention in the economy.
- According to the author, it was instrumental in preventing European intervention on behalf of the Confederacy.
- Ethiopia felt it was much threatened but its internal problems prevented intervention.
- It is often applied to prevent foreign intervention by eliminating any contested terra nullius, or no man's land, that foreign powers could claim.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.