"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has long sought to encourage young scientists, and women in particular.
- Israel launched additional programs to open new opportunities in scientific fields to encourage Israeli scientists and researchers living abroad to return home.
- We encourage scientists submitting applications to use these recommendations to develop strong clinical trial proposals.
- He encouraged talented scientists from diverse backgrounds and challenged them to work independently.
- He encouraged scientists to help improve Third World food production.
- The magazine encourages leading scientists to write in plain language explaining the significance of their work to the general public.
- Encourage young scientists, research scholars, students and rural innovators to work for rural development.
- The original mission of the center was to encourage other scientists to become involved in social issues.
- In order to encourage young scientists, each year the best students are given the grant of the governor, which is a good support for gifted researches.
- "Among other innovations, we will encourage scientists working in Federal laboratories to patent, license and commercialize their research."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.