"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He won his first award in 1952 which is given to encourage young amateur artists to turn professional.
- "We're looking at the possibility of a project to encourage young painters and other talented artists," he said.
- The awards are meant to encourage promising artists early in their careers.
- The goal of Mashimo was to start a studio that would encourage and help young artists.
- The program also encouraged artists to reflect the building's function.
- The men in 1913 discussed founding a society to encourage art and artists in the city.
- But its mission will be to encourage artists and work that might take the lead in initiating public discussion.
- He is always forward thinking about his new work and continues to encourage emerging artists.
- The city will encourage artists and galleries to set up business in the neighborhood, he said.
- Not only the articles, the art work of students is also put up in the magazine to encourage budding painters and artists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.