"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- (Cagney had also encouraged other young actors, including Don Dubbins, for whom he found roles in two 1956 films.)
- Kichiemon was impressed with the theatre's atmosphere and traditional design and amenities, and encouraged other actors to journey to Kotohira.
- Flashpoint began life in 2005 as a part of a CTV project that encouraged actors to submit scripts to the network.
- He has encouraged other actors to support the club, such as Tom Cruise and Burt Reynolds.
- He was especially well known for his talents interpreting Gilbert and Sullivan, and did much to encourage aspiring actors and musicians.
- He used to encourage and help many young artists and actors to become successful.
- We would also encourage other filmmakers and actors invited to festivals to check for Israeli state backing before attending, and if so, to respect the boycott.
- He envisioned backstories for the characters and encouraged actors to do the same.
- This flagship initiative is designed to encourage actors in the field of training and education to give more attention to these policy areas.
- They embraced dance and musical performance practices and encouraged actors to be more expressive in the body.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.