"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time the Soviet authorities encouraged Jews to fill in the newly emptied government and civil service jobs.
- William the Conqueror encouraged Jews to come to England soon after the Norman Conquest; some settled in cities throughout his new domain, including in London.
- And people in positions of political or cultural importance seem ready to acknowledge their Jewish roots publicly, which encourages Jews throughout Russia, Rabbi Lazar said.
- After the first mass deportations from the Warsaw ghetto in the summer of 1942, she encouraged Jews to resist being moved by every means possible.
- Caring for the Jewish poor, they encouraged Jews to move to agrarian lifestyles as alternatives to the chronic poverty which was the lot of city Jews.
- The book was used to encourage Jews from all across Europe to purchase land in Palestine.
- Mr. Rabin encouraged American Jews today to continue expressing their views to members of Congress, but he avoided any mention of lobbying the Administration.
- Brutzkus was an ardent Zionist and encouraged Jews to engage in political action and self-defense.
- In September he argued that delay in recognition "only encourages Jews in their aggressive attitude."
- They are members of the Satmar Hasidic sect who encourage Jews from Yemen to move to the United States, with their help.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.