"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That hardly encourages hopes that consumers will spend enough to work off the inventory stockpile.
- I do not wish to encourage hopes that may be false, but there are cases when injury is not vital and perhaps only temporary.
- The nation's active reform movement, with a solid parliamentary majority, encouraged hopes for further dialogue.
- The Pan Africanists encourage such hopes as a birthright.
- The trio's return to fitness has encouraged hopes that they will be available to play some part against the Pilgrims.
- "I doubt it'll happen," Augustus said, not wishing to encourage faint hopes.
- They encourage hopes that after many zigzags, flights of fancy and dead ends, real change is about to take place in their lives.
- New York, where blacks and Hispanics constitute about 30 percent of the Democratic primary voters, might encourage such hopes.
- This was small consolation, but Miss Mills wouldn't encourage fallacious hopes.
- For tactical reasons, Hitler repeatedly encouraged such hopes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.