"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Peace Corps has encouraged volunteers in these areas to spend vacation time in the United States, said Dana Topousis, an organization spokeswoman.
- As governor, Pleasant encouraged volunteers and contributions for the war effort.
- They'll also 'encourage' volunteers and they'll take up our Northwest Approach air patrols.
- To encourage volunteers, a private who serves on a peacekeeping mission receives 16,000 rubles a month ($13) on top of his 3,200-ruble ($2.70) monthly pay.
- Which is why communities are eager to encourage trained volunteers to keep tabs on the rest.
- The Foundation encourages its members, volunteers, and friends to become actively involved in advancing its public policy goals.
- Increased city financing for our parks is essential to encourage both volunteers and financial supporters.
- He also encouraged volunteers to go with him and try to sneak through the German siege of Warsaw.
- A similar group already exists in Northallerton and Mrs Grundy hopes to encourage other volunteers to help with the Darlington service.
- Signs out front proclaimed it a "Disaster Relief Headquarters" and encouraged volunteers to ask how they could help.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.