"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- African American literature, which circulated in the county, encouraged blacks to "push for better treatment."
- Mr. Curtis also supported civil rights laws and encouraged blacks in his party.
- The goal is to encourage blacks in the sciences at a time she says many are turning away from them.
- Washington encouraged blacks to learn useful trades and not to aspire to equality with whites.
- "Football's got a lot to do to encourage blacks and Asians."
- He encouraged young blacks to go to college, to become lawyers and doctors and business owners.
- They are trying to ignite voter-registration drives and encourage blacks to take control of their own communities.
- Many wondered how they would be able to encourage other blacks to attend.
- He also encouraged blacks not to desert the Republican Party.
- By this means the supporters of colonization hoped to encourage free blacks to leave the state.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.