"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is admirable to encourage female ballet choreographers, who are in short supply.
- He encouraged local choreographers, who went on to create prominent works that won international acclaim.
- As a showcase for an experimental dramatic genre, Ballet Theater could encourage young choreographers and entice veterans.
- As a director, Miss Day has always encouraged choreographers.
- Their goal: to develop a repertoire of classical ballets and also to encourage young choreographers to create new works.
- In the meantime, Mr. Martins will encourage new choreographers to use music as a springboard.
- It seems unlikely that the recent increase in projects designed to encourage choreographers will help lessen that pressure.
- From 1967 to 1987 he directed the Royal Ballet Choreographic Group, which encouraged new choreographers.
- Although the company was often in financial peril, Mr. Smith always encouraged choreographers.
- The concert's success should encourage other eminent older choreographers to revive works.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.