"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It makes no attempt to require or even encourage candidates to raise a majority of their funds from within their districts.
- The new law has already encouraged candidates to hold smaller events in addition to spending time courting contributors with deeper pockets.
- Board officials have spoken before about 70 groups to encourage potential candidates.
- But it encourages its members and candidates to speak out on their personal beliefs.
- This may encourage candidates who did not volunteer before to take action, particularly if they reflect the choice of employees more than others.
- We would ask everyone to be on the look out for potential student teachers and to do all you can to encourage prospective candidates.
- By starting with small states, the system would encourage lesser-known candidates without lots of money.
- We're trying to encourage Republican candidates to seek our support.
- Now the main effect is to encourage new candidates to enter.
- The new law has already encouraged candidates to hold smaller events in addition to courting wealthy contributors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.