"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The publicity may have encouraged victims in other nations to come forward with their allegations of abuse, thus appearing to spread the crisis.
- He said he hoped that yesterday's charges would encourage other victims to come forward.
- The inspector in charge of both investigations hopes that today's verdict will encourage other victims to come forward.
- The government claimed to have encouraged victims to participate in the investigation and prosecution of traffickers.
- The government encouraged victims to participate in investigations of trafficking crimes.
- The campaign encourages victims and citizens with tips to immediately report incidents to 911 in an emergency.
- The government encouraged victims to assist in the investigation and prosecution of trafficking cases.
- The ensuing coverage encouraged other victims to come forward with allegations of abuse.
- The transit police force is also conducting an outreach program in the Asian community to encourage victims of crimes to report them.
- Ms. Haas said the verdict would encourage other victims of sexual abuse to step forward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.